- 6:15 am Waking up and drinking tea/coffee.
- 6:30 am – 9:00 am Meditation, pranayama and a general dynamic practice to mobilize the entire body.
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Breakfast.
- 10:00 am – 12:45 pm Morning program.
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Lunch break.
- 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm Afternoon program.
A few weeks before the event you’ll receive a complete day to day program.
- All theoretical and practical classes
- Study materials (course manual, handouts)
- Meals (daily breakfast and lunch + welcome and farewell dinner)
- 200-hours Yoga Alliance registered certificate (RYT200)
- Accommodation at Las Tres Marías (21 days + 21 nights)
- Dinners (apart from the welcome and farewell dinner)
- Breakfast + Lunch on the 2 free Sundays
- Airport transfer
During past events we have noticed that participants are keen to explore the great variety of restaurants in San Agustenillo and nearby coastal villages, and that is why we decided to lower our prices and only include a welcome and farewell dinner. On the remaining nights you will have the opportunity to go out together with your fellow participants and explore the culinary heights of the “Costa Chica”.
Solstice Yoga Center is located at the Las Tres Marías hotel, which sits on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the pleasant beach community of San Agustinillo in the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
The nearest airport is Huatulco airport (code HUX). It is also possible to fly into Puerto Escondido airport (PXM). From either airport you can take a taxi to get to the Las Tres Marías hotel in San Agustinillo.
San Agustinillo is regarded as one of the safest communities of the Oaxacan coast.
To safeguard your well-being during your stay at Solstice Yoga Center we implemented the following hygiene protocol:
- You will be using personalized yoga equipment which will be kept separate at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available at key areas.
- Rooms and all other hotel areas will be sanitized before your stay.
- All event participants and staff are to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- A reservation requires a deposit.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the reservation is cancelled.
- The rest of the bill should be settled before or at the latest upon arrival.
- Once the event has started, no refunds will be issued.
- If due to force majeure Solstice Yoga Center has to cancel the event, a full refund will be issued.
– Book with Flexible Conditions –
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19? You can reschedule your reservation free of charge or receive credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime.